Take Advantage of Your Free Bonuses When You
Purchase Your LLC, Incorporation
or Partnership Package
From The Escort Law Review

(Please read this over very carefully. A lot of time and effort went into educating you on this page.

When you register your company, you will need to answer certain questions we ask you once you place your order.)

Note: No matter what industry your business is in, we can offer you this business registration service.

People form corporations, partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (LLC) or Limited Partnerships (LP) to shield themselves and their assets from personal liability and loss in the event of a lawsuit concerning the affairs of the business or the actions of employees or contractors.

People form corporations, partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (LLC) or Limited Partnerships (LP) to shield themselves and their assets from personal liability and loss in the event of a lawsuit concerning the affairs of the business or the actions of employees or contractors.

The Escort Law Review is pleased to offer United States, Canada and UK incorporation preparation services for escort service owners (or other business owners) seeking to operate their business as a corporation, limited liability company, or a limited or general partnership.

Note: for independent escorts in the US, registering an LLC is beneficial if you have a lot of assets, but bear in mind that there's more accounting work required.
For escorts outside the US, unfortunately your only option is incorporating.

Note: there are many areas of business you need to make sure you look after when you become an incorporated company. We cannot list all the areas here, as that would take another 20 pages minimum.

If at any time you don’t know what you are doing and you need us to investigate something for you, please make sure to hire us on an hourly basis.

Unlike other document completion sites on the web, we have a unique understanding of the escort industry, so privacy and the confidentiality of your business information is assured.  

Our fees are a flat $100.00 US for all types of initial business entity formation documents. The documents will be provided to you for review, signatures and filing and we will instruct you on how to do this.

We do not file documents for you since only you can do that, but once you have ordered this package, we will instruct you on exactly everything else you have to do.  

Please be aware that when you do file your documents, there will be additional fees we will tell you about that are charged by your specific government agency. These fees vary widely from place to place, and can be considerable.

What do you get as a Bonus with your Incorporation Package? (please note that this bonus does not apply to registering Partnerships)

With your order we are including 4 useful bonuses:

  1. A full checklist that includes information you need on where to file
  2. A list of the necessary additional fees for your area that you need to pay so your filing goes smoothly.

    Every State/Province has it’s own filing fees, so this has to be researched for you and we are doing this as a FREE bonus for you.
  3. Just after you file, you will also get a list of the ongoing documentation requirements you will need to follow over the course of the year.
  4. And lastly, you will be notified via e-mail in advance of your initial renewal a year from the date of your filing. (Please make sure your e-mail address is one you will still have a year from now)

Since we are not attorneys and cannot provide legal advice, you will need to do your own homework by reading the points below. All of the information will give you a clear idea of what kind of entity formation works best for you.

As mentioned above, people form corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs),  or general/limited partnerships to shield themselves and their assets from personal liability and loss due to business related lawsuits. They have their differences, and some aren’t available in all countries. 

Some of the considerations to keep in mind when deciding which route to go:

  • Under the law for the US, Canada and the UK, corporations are taxed as though they are a separate “person”, and because the net income of a corporation is taxed, and the net income of persons working for the corporation or receiving dividends from it are also taxed, it is often said that the overall tax burden of corporate income is higher than that taxed to an individual or partnership. This can be minimized if the corporation essentially passes all of it’s income through as salaries and business expenses, but access to good tax advice is essential for those wishing to incorporate.

  • For LLCs you have different tax options, and there aren’t as many hoops the government makes you jump through. Unfortunately the Canadian and United Kingdom governments don’t offer LLCs, just corporations and partnerships.

  • There is a widely held misconception that registering your corporation or LLC in certain US states provide certain advantages. You would only benefit from registering in NV (or DE) if you have multiple locations in multiple states that brought in millions in revenue, or if you were doing business overseas and had to have a US "home" for your registration for tax purposes. In any other situation, if you register in anything other than the state of your operations, all you do is subject yourself to twice the fees, taxation and paperwork, since you'll still have to register as a foreign corporation in any state in which you maintain a presence.

Through this entire process of setting up this service for you, Michelle has learned that the US government makes it very hard for people to maintain corporations.

In Canada

For our Canadian incorporation preparation service, your choices are: Federal Corporation, Provincial Corporation, Partnership, Limited Partnership

  • The difference between Federal and Provincial corporations, is that a Provincial corporation may only do business in the province it is registered in (it may register in more than one province), while a Federal corporation may do business anywhere in Canada. The fees for forming a Federal corporation are substantially higher than Provincial corporations, and their use by small businesses in Canada is rare.

For the UK

For our UK incorporation service, your choices are: LTD and PTY Corporations, General Partnership, and Limited Partnership.

Please Note: The same incorporation preparation services are also available for corporations, general partnerships and limited partnerships in Wales, and Scotland.

If you are in the UK, before ordering this package, please e-mail us, as some locations require tax registration and provide no online guidance.

Please include the name of the city you wish to do business in. If it is a small town, please include the closest larger city.

In the US

For our US incorporation preparation service, your choices are: Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), or Partnership.

  • Limited Liability Companies are generally seen as the best of both worlds for most states, and for Federal tax purposes. The LLC may elect to be taxed as either a corporation or a partnership, as the needs of the business dictate. This designation must be made upon the initial registration of the LLC, and may generally not be changed thereafter, so make sure you get it right the first time around in case your State doesn’t allow for amendments. 

  • Corporations are owned by shareholders, while an LLC or partnership is owned by one or more partners. It is perfectly acceptable for a corporation to have a single shareholder, or for an LLC to be a one-person company.

    Corporations may, but are not required to, offer different classes of shares.

    In corporations, common stock is a general share that gives the shareholder a vote in the selection of directors. Preferred Stock is an investment-only share that entitles the owner to a dividend (money), but not a say in the selection of directors or the operation of the business.  

    Shares of any class may come with restrictions or limitations on transfer.  Decisions on how many shares, of what class, and of what par (or initial) value will need to be made before the initial documents may be completed and filed.

    You can inquire if you need help in making those decisions.

  • In most U.S. states an LLC or partnership may be established by a single person, while corporate formation (in the U.S, Canada and the U.K.) will generally require at least two (and sometimes more) incorporators. 

    Incorporators are people who sign the initial articles of incorporation. They don’t have to be shareholders, and they also don’t have to be on the board of directors even though they can be. 

    Some states also require that the board of directors consist of a minimum number of persons (usually no more than three). Members of a board of directors may, but need not be, shareholders of the corporation. As a general rule, those wishing to form a corporation should be prepared to have two other persons available and be willing to serve as incorporators and/or on the board of directors. Depending on your state, you may or may not have to divulge who your board of directors are before you file.

    We will give you the number of “Incorporators” you need once you purchase our Incorporation Service.

    If you purchase our by-law service, giving you those numbers will be part of the service at the time we provide you with your by-laws.

Choosing an entity type and arranging for the filing of the initial documents is just the first step in the creation of an effective business format.

It is important, though not required for the initial filing, that companies have the following:

an operating agreement for LLCs or partnerships, or
corporate bylaws for corporations, that specify the manner in which the business is to be operated. That would include the division of labor and authority divvied out amongst the owners, and how income is to be divided and distributed.  

We can assist you in turning your notes or rough draft into a properly formatted document.  Please contact us for an individual quote for these services.

We can assist you in turning your notes or rough draft into a properly formatted document. Please contact us for an individual quote for these services.

For all Countries

  • No matter which business type you choose, a separate tax return is required of all business types, even unregistered partnerships.

    To give you an example:

    You and I can go into business together and the law calls that a partnership, but there is no filing requirement because we are not seeking to limit our liability from the public. Sometimes people do register partnerships just to lock up the naming rights, but it’s not required.

  • While the initial filing requirements for all types of business entities are generally simple and straightforward provided you have the proper forms completed and filed (we will tell you what you need to file), corporations require more additional maintenance in order to maintain the corporate status. This additional maintenance protects the stakeholders from individual liability for claims. 

    That’s why as part of our Incorporation Preparation Package bonus above, we will send you a list of the ongoing documentation requirements you need in order to keep your Corporation status intact. 

  • All entity types require an annual renewal registration, so we will send you an e-mail before your renewal date to remind you that you are coming up for renewal. 

    Some states and countries have very simple renewal requirements; others have much more complicated requirements, like submitting balance sheets or profit and loss statements along with the renewal. 

    As an extra service for your business, we can assist with the completion of your renewal documents as well as with compliance paperwork such as notices, minutes, resolutions, etc.


Fees for these services are quoted on a case-by-case basis.

    Remember also that Exotic Publishing offers bookkeeping services. Click here for details

Business Names and Registered Agents

You will need to select both a name for your entity, and a name you intend to show to the public as a business name.  

These names may be the same if you wish.  

An entity may have any number of business names, but any name that is used with the public must be registered with the appropriate government agency. There is usually a separate form and fee required to register a business name.

As Michelle mentioned in Volume 1 of the Box Set, while corporation and LLC names must be unique and not overlap with another corporation or LLCs names, operating names are not as closely regulated as business names. This is all assuming that you do not infringe on another company’s registered trademark or you are attempting to deceive the public.  

We can search for the availability of corporate and business names for an additional hourly fee.  

In any event, if your entity name is rejected by the government filing agency, we will prepare 3 different documents each with a different name of your choice without any additional charge. Anything above that will be considered a new hour.

Each entity (Corporation, LLC, or a Partnership) must have a Registered Agent and a Registered Office in the State or Province in which they are registered.

In the U.K. these must be within England, Scotland or Wales, depending on where the incorporation documents are filed.  

The agent need not be an owner, officer or director of your company, and there are companies that can provide this service for you.

For an additional charge we can research these types of companies for you if you don’t wish to arrange one on your own.  

The agent you select has no liability or responsibility for the company, other than to receive your paperwork. You are free to be the Registered Agent of your own corporation or US LLC, or if you have a friend or business associate who has an address in the state or province where you are registering your company, they can act as your Registered Agent. 

Basically the Registered Agent exists as a person upon whom notices and summonses can be served on the business entity. Annual renewal documents and correspondence from the government will be sent to the Registered Agent, and if the business is sued in court, the summons will be served on the Registered Agent. The Registered Office must be an actual place (not a P.O. box) where the Registered Agent may be found and served.

So, we’ve given you a very very complete rundown of your options for setting up either an Corporation, LLC, or partnership within the US, Canada and the UK, Scotland, and Wales.

To clarify, ordering the package will get you all the paperwork needed to register your new LLC with the state in which you are organizing and if applicable. register your business name. 

You will then need to file these documents with the appropriate state office (we will provide you instructions on this) and pay the necessary fees. This will legally establish your new entity. 

There may be other requirements depending on the nature of your business, such as sales tax registration, unemployment and workers compensation registration if you have employees, and local business or occupation tax registration or licenses. 

We will attempt to ascertain whether further local business or tax registration is required, but it is always a good practice to contact the city government where you plan to do business and inquire about local registration or licensing requirements. 

We cannot provide information regarding local licensing requirements, but for agencies at least - if there are general business registration / license requirements at the city level, we can often tell them they exist, but not how to comply.

Also note that we offer the Escort Law Review's Licensing & Laws 101 Package, so you can find out the licensing requirements in your area.

For ONLY $125 Order your Incorporation Service now to get your FREE Bonuses.


Related Pages:


Green Group Logo